Digital pioneer. A 20 years experience in launching innovative products and managing companies in growth or transformation phases.
General manager Feb 2016-July 2018
Reorganization and transformation of this French online champion
- 200% growth of the audience, thanks to the development of melty's presence on third-parties platforms (Facebook, Snapchat) and the continuous increase of the SEO strength of the website.
More than 13 M Facebook fans ; 12 M UV on Snapchat and 10 M UV on the site. Over 100M visits per month.
- P&L deep transformation. 50% of the turnover generated on new revenue lines (Brand Content, Social Media, Snapchat, Influence Marketing & Masterclass).
- Deals with strategic partners: Google, Snapchat, Sephora, Lagardere Active, Wibbitz, Ligatus, L'Etudiant, Antvoice...
- Team's professionalisation: budget control, new processes. Focus on the gross margin for the newly formed Brand Content team.
- Restructuring: losses down by 65%, massive reorg, closing of loss-making activities and launch of new product lines and teams (Facebook, Video, Snapchat).
- Investors relationships. Reporting, Boards.
- Spokesman. Keynote speaker (Nuit de l'Adetem, Sommets du Digital, Hub Forum...), press interviews (Journal du Net, Stratégies, Le Monde...)
Business units P&L from 3 to 8 M € ; teams up to 115 people