Digital pioneer. A 24 years experience in launching innovative products, leading content strategies and managing teams in growth or transformation phases.
Managing Director since Dec 2019
Leveraging the biggest French CTO Community by organizing inspiring conferences
- Quick switch to online in March 2020, due to Covid
- Sponsors revenues maintained, despite ROI more complicated for them to measure. Main sponsors : Google Cloud, AWS, Slack...
- Audience x 3 (up to 3000 members)
- High-quality contents development (podcasts, meetups, articles...)
General manager Feb 2016-Sept 2019
Reorganization and transformation of this French online champion
- 200% growth of the audience, thanks to the development of melty's presence on third-parties platforms (Facebook, Snapchat) and the continuous increase of the SEO strength of the website.
More than 13 M Facebook fans ; 12 M UV on Snapchat and 10 M UV on the site. Over 100M visits per month.
- P&L deep transformation. 50% of the turnover generated on new revenue lines (Brand Content, Social Media, Snapchat, Influence Marketing & Masterclass).
- Deals with strategic partners: Google, Snapchat, Sephora, Lagardere Active, Wibbitz, Ligatus, L'Etudiant, Antvoice...
- Team's professionalisation: budget control, new processes. Focus on the gross margin for the newly formed Brand Content team.
- Restructuring: losses down by 65%, massive reorg, closing of loss-making activities and launch of new product lines and teams (Facebook, Video, Snapchat).
- Investors relationships. Reporting, Boards.
- Spokesman. Keynote speaker (Nuit de l'Adetem, Sommets du Digital, Hub Forum...), press interviews (Journal du Net, Stratégies, Le Monde...)
Digital Director June 2013 - May 2014
- Definition of the digital strategy (€ 3 M revenue).
- Focus on the video developments. 14 hours of program per day ; 5 to 7 M views per month, up by 120% in 6 months.
- Social Media: +150% fans. Launch of live interactivity with the radio.
- Audience acquisition (SEO, SEA)
- Strong relationships with Sales. Development of many additional revenues solutions. Podcasts revenues doubled, video and native ad revenues up by 60%, revenue per page view up by 50%. Global revenues up by 20%.
Digital Director Jul 2010 - June 2013
Business units P&L from 3 to 8 M € ; teams up to 115 people